A. Lange and Sohne Lange 1 Platinum "Stealth" 101.005 CLOSED CASEBACK RARE
A. Lange & Sohne 101.005 Lange 1 "Stealth", Very rare reference with a closed caseback produced from 1994 to 1997, platinum on a strap with a platinum tang buckle, manual wind Caliber L901.0 movement, big date, power reserve indicator, small seconds, silver dial with Roman numeral indices, solid caseback, diameter: 38.5mm, thickness: 10mm, sapphire crystal, water resistant to 3 atm. Like New with Lange box and extract from the archive.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Richard Lange Perpetual Calendar "TERRALUNA" 18K White Gold
- Lange 31 130.032 31-Day Power Reserve 18k Rose Gold
- Lange 1 Time Zone 136.029 18K White Gold / Black Dial 2021
- Lange 1 Moon 192.029 18K White Gold Black Dial
- Octa Quantieme Perpetual Calendar Rose Gold Salmon Dial 42MM
- Chronometre Optimum Rose Gold / Rose Dial 40MM
- La Tradition 18K Rose Gold / Silver Dial
See Our New Arrivals First