Cartier Tank Americaine 1735 Collection Privee 18K Yellow Gold
Cartier 1735 Collection Privee Cartier Paris "CPCP" Tank Americaine, Released in 1998 and one of the few manual wind Tank American references ever made, 18k yellow gold tank style case on a strap with a yellow gold folding deployant buckle, manual wind Cartier caliber 430 MC movement, silver guilloche "Cartier Paris" dial with black painted Roman numerals, blued hands, crown set with iconic sapphire crown, solid back, water resistant, size 26.5mm x 45mm (including lugs), thickness: 7.5mm. Like New with Cartier box.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Privee Collection Tortue Monopoussoir Chronograph 18K Yellow Gold
- Cartier Gondole Jumbo Horizontal 18k Yellow Gold
- Day Date Presidential Black Onyx Diamond Dial / Diamond bezel
- Annual Calendar 5146/1R Cream Dial 18K Rose Gold / Bracelet
- GMT Master II 116758SANR 18k YG Diamond / Sapphire
- Tank Cintree WGTA0026 Yellow Gold / Champagne Dial
- Cellini "King Midas" Manual Wind Yellow Gold
See Our New Arrivals First