De Bethune De Bethune DB5 18k Yellow Gold EARLY
De Bethune DB5, 18k yellow gold case with cone shaped lugs on a strap with a matching yellow gold tang buckle, silver guilloche dial with dark blue painted Roman numeral hour markers, blued steel hands with central sweep seconds, automatic De Bethune caliber DB2072 movement, 36-hour power reserve, display back, diameter: 42mm, thickness: 8mm. Like New with De Bethune box and papers dated which are undated.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Tourbillon Pour le Merite 701.001 18k Yellow Gold
- Apollo XI 50th Anniversary Speedmaster 18K Yellow Gold
- Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional "Moonshine" Green Dial
- GMT Master II 116758SANR 18k YG Diamond / Sapphire
- Calatrava 5196J 18K Yellow Gold Manual Wind
- Calatrava 5127J Automatic 18K Yellow Gold
- Retrograde Perpetual 5050J 175th LONDON SAATCHI EDITION
See Our New Arrivals First