Omega Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
Omega 145.022-69 ST Speedmaster Pre-Moon 145 022 69 ST 14502269, stainless steel HF case on an Omega 1171 bracelet with 633 endlinks and a folding deployant clasp, original "dot over 90" bezel, manual wind Omega caliber 861 movement, original black dial with original tritium lume present is beginning to turn slightly tropical (a nice feature of this reference), 12-hour chronograph, 29M serial number (c. 1970), diameter: 42mm, thickness: 14mm, Excellent Condition.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Speedmaster Chronograph Black Dial '50th Anniversary' LIMITED
- Vintage Speedmaster "Straight Writing" c. 1969
- Vintage Speedmaster c. 1969
- Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Award 50th Anniversary
- Speedmaster Professional "Tokyo 2020" Limited Edition BLUE
- Speedmaster Michael Schumacher The Legend
- Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Master Co-Axial Chronometer Chronograph GMT 43
See Our New Arrivals First