Patek Philippe Vintage "Hour Glass" 18k ROSE Gold c. 1960's RARE
Patek Philippe 1593 "Hour Glass", 18k rose gold case with flared lugs on a strap with an 18k rose gold tang buckle, manual wind Patek caliber 9-90, silver dial with applied gold hour markers and rose gold leaf-shaped hands, original faceted crystal, small seconds at 6 o'clock, diameter: 22mm x 41.5mm (including lugs), thickness: 10.5mm, Excellent condition.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- 565 18K Yellow Gold Manual Wind EXCEPTIONAL
- Vintage Memovox Automatic Blue Tuxedo Dial SS
- Gilt 5513 Submariner Meters First AMAZING DIAL Circa 1964
- Vintage Memovox Polaris TROPICAL E859
- Perpetual Calendar 3970EP Chronograph Platinum
See Our New Arrivals First