Rolex 1803 Day Date 18K Yellow Gold circa 1969
Rolex 1803 Oyster Perpetual Day Date, 18K yellow gold on a black strap with a matching 18k yellow gold tang buckle, automatic Rolex caliber 1556 movement, date, day, COSC, non-quick set, centered sweep seconds hand, silver dial with applied yellow gold indices, lume plots are intact, matching patina with luminous hands, acrylic crystal, 1927XXX (1969), diameter: 36mm, thickness: 12mm. Excellent Condition.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Day Date President OMAN KHANJAR Champagne Dial 18K Yellow Gold 36MM
- Vintage Datejust Florentine Finish 18k Yellow Gold C. 1978 RARE
- Day Date Presidential Black Onyx Diamond Dial / Diamond bezel
- Day Date II 218238 President 18K Yellow Dark Gray Arabic Dial
- GMT Master II 116758SANR 18k YG Diamond / Sapphire
- Cellini "King Midas" Manual Wind Yellow Gold
- Submariner 116618 18K Yellow Gold Blue Dial
See Our New Arrivals First