Rolex Vintage Maxi Matte Dial Submariner Clean
Rolex Submariner 5513 Maxi Matte Dial, Clean Mark V Maxi Dial, on generic leather strap, automatic Rolex caliber 1520, centered sweep second hand, bi-directional rotating bezel, screw-down crown, fat case with sharp lugs, beautiful creamy matching patina on hands and dial, water resistant to 660ft, 758XXXX serial (1982), diameter: 40mm, thickness: 14.5mm, Excellent Condition.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Submariner 5512 4 Line Gilt FULL GLOSS 1966
- Vintage Explorer I Gilt Chapter Dial SS / SS
- Vintage Speedmaster Transitional c. 1969
- Vintage 5512 Submariner MkII MATTE MAXI DIAL " Super Clean"
- Vintage Memovox Automatic Blue Tuxedo Dial SS
- Vintage Speedmaster "Straight Writing" c. 1969
- Gilt 5513 Submariner Meters First AMAZING DIAL Circa 1964
See Our New Arrivals First